Partner
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
  You love her enough ..
I: hey.. 'ssup?
Partner: Nothin'. Just hangin' in there.
I: Why the gloom?
Partner: Aah, donno.
I: something unsettling? worried for wall street? not likely.
Partner: No, nothing.
I: I came across a fabulous piece of verse. It's written by a good friend of mine.
Partner: shoot ..
I: It's for you. The title is 'True'
I: I know you love her,
   Love her enough,
   Just enough to let her love another.

(I thought this will bring some expression on his dull blank face, but no luck)

Partner: hmm! Why you said it's for you?
I: Nothing. Just like that.
Partner: I liked that. but I don't want to hear that kind of stuff again. Have a good day!
... with those words he walked away.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: Thane, India
Archives
April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / March 2009 / August 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]