Partner
Saturday, August 01, 2009
  Soulmate
"Do you believe in soulmate?" I asked partner one day.
"No... naah. Why?" He thought over it for a moment and said.
"I think I met mine." I said without sounding too excited.
"Whoa ... what? Wow, great." He looked more excited than me.
"I never thought I will meet anyone like her ever."
"What's so special about her?"
"Hmm ... don't know, can't tell. I met her and it clicked."
"So you did not look at pros-n-cons of the alliance? you did not do the benefit analysis? you did not look at it as a contract, a deal?"
"No... absolutely not. I just knew we're made for each other. She is so sweet, charming and cheerful"

"Hmmm..soulmate or not. Boy, you are so lucky. Congratulations!"
 
Comments:
Hi! I see you have stopped blogging altogether?

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I had started following your Hindu Atheist blog just before you apparently stopped blogging. And all along, at the back of my mind had been looking forward to your posts, and wanted to let you know that. :)

Even Nitwit Nastik has stopped blogging. :(

Sorry for the comment irrelevant to this post. I enjoyed reading this post, though could not make out what you've written here is some actual occurrence in your life, or is fiction.

Take care.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: Thane, India
Archives
April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / December 2008 / March 2009 / August 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]